Tuesday 8 May 2007

Keep your dirty hands off

I stared into his deep black eyes.

So intriguing, so mesmerizing, so exotic....

"Let's go for a walk," he suggested.

Oooh... His voice... Sweet music..

I gulped. "Why not?" I couldn't help but notice the slight quiver in my voice.

We slowly and quietly left the library. The night sky was dotted with a million stars, and the coy moon hid behind tufts of clouds.

Dark. Romantic.

Dangerous.

I felt a sudden urge to be cautious.

Wait, I can trust him....

Can I?

"Diane?"

"Yes?" The hair on the back of my neck stood up.

ARCANE ENERGY! WHAT'S GOING ON?

Suddenly, I felt so relaxed...

Let it all go.... Relax...

He began to undress me...

His handsome face... His delicate kisses.. His soft whispers... His gentle caressing... His stiff manhood...

Oh.... The bliss, the enjoyment... Touching me here and there...


NO!!!!

"Keep your dirty hands off!!!" I screamed. At that instant, I broke free from his hypnosis spell.

The animal! How could he?

I pushed him away, tears flowing down my cheeks.

No comments: