Saturday 2 June 2007

Mistakes, forfeiting our sakes.

I took a step too far
For I was "too caring"

I was beaten
I was forced off the stage

"Please don't do it anymore
For our sakes."

Tears flow down my face
For I was misunderstood

His selfishness blinds him
His love for her clouds his vision

The pain seeps through my veins
With any restriction

I begin to lose my direction
F*** you, I love her too much

I deserve as much right
To uplift her sorrowful spirits

"Why can't I talk to her?"
But I dare not ask him.

You broke up
You let go

Don't broken elbow
She let go

Don't force her to stay
Where she never wants to be at

My dear Brother
I still love her the way you do

But she's not yours
Not anymore

I reiterate your words
"You've had your chance, you've had your share."

We fight for her
We fight

But you will lose
If I choose to draw my sword

But I will back off
You are right

I should step away
For our sakes

The three of us
Our sakes.

No comments: