Tuesday 24 July 2007

Observations of people

My three weeks here have made me realise more personalities than I'd care to know. Nevertheless, it's still amazing to see and interact with such a plethora of different personalities. First I'll introduce my roommate, Fiona, she's the most amazing girl ever, humble,smart, nice. Some other people I don't know but would really want to know more. Some weird( in my perspective) that I'd rather avoid yet would love to understand. People who look too highly upon themselves. People who put others down. People who talk to much. People who don't talk enough. People giving opinions without knowing what they're talking about. People who know but keep to themselves. Which are you? I wanna know you, I'll try not to judge. We're all here, finding ourselves, know it or not. You say you've found yourself? I don't think so.

So I challenge myself, to not judge or hold anyone in contempt. Learn from them. Know them. Understand them. "Wisdom is knowing you don't know anything"

-Angel-



*not an original Edenia post

No comments: