Tuesday 28 August 2007

For you

Let the gentle wind embrace you as you happily skip in the fields of tall, green grass.

Let the little pink and blue butterflies flutter around your face and tickle you with their delicate wings and feelers.

Let every giggle you let out erase your bad memories one by one.

Let the little white bunnies bound off and hide underground every time you approach them, so that you would get so exasperated and you'd cry on my shoulder.

Then I'll hold you tightly until you sleep

Then I'll bring you home to your kingdom

Then I'll watch over you just as the stars above watch over you as you slumber

Then I'll pray for angels and their glorious beauty and wings and all to come and protect you as you dream about cotton candy clouds and riding on unicorns.

Let every sip you take from the iced strawberry drink be sweeter than anything else in the world.

Let every time I call out your name be the most wonderful music to your ears.

Let every smile I make for you be enough reason for you to cheer up and forget your worries.

Let every touch of my hand be a comfort to you, every touch would remind you of much I love you, how much I appreciate you and how far I would go to defend you.

I love the way you smile dreamily when you admire your newly-bought purple pouch.

I love the way you wave your hands crazily as you laugh out loud in your special crass way of laughing.

I love the way you would ask me to stop defying every single thing you say about yourself.

I love the way you would walk so fast that you leave everyone behind.

I love the way you'd pout when I tease you.

I love the way you'd smirk when you manage to say something which I have no reply for.

I love the way you do crazy or unthinkable things.

I love the way you stay so calm in the middle of a crisis.

I love you so much.
I love you so much it's absurd.

It's embarrassing but I mean it.

Sweet sweet love of mine
You make me smile. :)

Thank you so much.

-Es'Qara-

No comments: