Sunday 11 November 2007

Drown (Version 2)

Looking for the right words to say,
But they slip away.

They slip away?

Can't help but put on this face,
Displaying this mask.

This mask?

Futility.

Futility?

Every single step,
Feels like a dead end.

A dead end?

Losing sleep.

Why am I? Why? I?

Every plunge into the depth,
Seems to last longer.

Longer. Looonnggeeerrr.

Giving up becomes sweeter
Giving up becomes easier

Sweeter and easier. Sweet and easy. Sweet. Easy.

Hang on
Hang on

Hang on? On what???

The woman who you try to impress,
May not see your worth.

Your worth? Yours? Worth?

But from the shadows
Others long for you to smile

Smile! Smile???!!!

Don't give up!

Give up? Give up???

Don't drown yet.

Drown? Drown???

I hear my own voice calling out to myself.
Have I really lost myself?

Lost myself? Me? Lost???

Am I also one of those who are looking for my smile?
Am I also one of those who are looking for my smile?

Looking? My smile? Smile!!!

I wonder.

Wonder. Wonder. Wonder.

No comments: