Saturday 19 January 2008

Bubbly

I've been awake for a while now
You've got me feeling like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tinglies in a silly place

The rain is falling on my windowpane
But we are hiding in a safer place
Hiding under covers staying dry and warm
You give me feelings that I adore

It starts in my toes
And I crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes I always know
You make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go

What am I going to say
When you make me feel this way...

I've been asleep for a while now
You tucked me in like a child now
'Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth

It starts in my soul
And I lose all control
When you kiss my nose
The feeling shows
Just take your time
Holding me tight

***

"Bubbly" - Colbie Caillat

Hmm, this song is a nice song. It sounds like a very soothing and happy song.

But to me, it's a way a girl cries out to her beau, hoping that their relationship won't end.
However, some things are inevitable. Lovers stop loving each other. And then SNAFU.


Just take your time, wherever you go...

1 comment:

jw3rn said...

Inevitable? That lovers stop loving? Passion, maybe. But not love. Not love.