Saturday 3 May 2008

Crazy

It's funny how things never work out the way I want.

-------

Hmm


She



seems



to get pretty stressed out sometimes





or lonely perhaps.







She needs an escape




a way to feel happy, even if it's just for a while.







What does she need?



A boyfriend.









But





who











would want to be her










Boyfriend.





























Why not me?

---------

"You know what I told myself?" she said.

I just kept quiet.

"I can't imagine myself being with you, you're way too emotional," she said.




"But look at where we are now."














It's so crazy. Crazy. CRAZY. I don't know how else to highlight how crazy my situation is. Of course, it's crazy in a good sense.


Crazy.



---------

P/S Jwern, this is one of the things I wanna share with you. Can't wait for Kuching. :)

No comments: