Thursday 17 May 2007

Right Again

When I look into your eyes
I see the loneliness inside
And all I want to do
Is put my arms around you

And when you scream into my ear
I see the pain, i feel the fear
Just want to hold you tight
Keep you right here by my side

Won't you let me in
Will you keep the door shut
I'm still knocking
Let me in your heart

I want to make it alright
I want to see you smile again
I know that I can't change the past
But let me take away the pain
No one can face the world alone
We need the place that we call home
Let me be your friend
I want to make things right again
Right again

You are the only one for me
I just can't stop loving you
You can set my heart free
Just say you love me too

You're so lovely
And I'm so lonely
Won't you love me too


Lyrics by Asheroth
Music by Es'Qara

Age of origin unknown

No comments: