Saturday 7 June 2008

Far (part 1)

Ben-Garth jabbed me in the ribs, disrupting my day-dreaming.

"What's with that look?" he asked.

"What look?"

"What look you ask?" he asked slightly annoyed at my pretending.

I shrugged.

"You know what I mean."

I sighed.

He sighed too.

"Listen Asheroth, you've gotta get yourself together. You're the one who's been stressing on how important it is to stay focussed, not to let personal matters get in the way of business," said Ben-Garth.

My chest felt heavy. Not again. No.

"If you won't talk about it, then fine. But, you must come with me," he continued.

I looked at my old friend's face. He offered his hand, and I took it. He promptly pulled me to my feet. He gave me a slap on my back and rested his arm around my shoulder as we walked towards the town.

My head was blank, my mind was blank. Blank.

Don't. Want. To. Think.

I walked absent-mindedly with Ben-Garth guiding me through the town streets.

"Here we are - The Red Tavern," he said after we walked for a while.

The Red Tavern. Old memories. Lots of ale, lots of fights. And lots of nights with whores in the upper floor of this tavern. Ben-Garth feeling nostalgic tonight?

We stepped into the tavern and Reuben, the owner who was also our close friend, bellowed a greeting. He waved us over, and we went to sit at counter.

"Ho, how long has it been, fellas?" said Reuben in his deep, growling voice. He gave a wide grin.

Ben-Garth whispered something into Reuben's ears and his facial expression changed.

"Oh..." said Reuben, his face showing apprehension. "I'll see what I can do."

Reuben placed two tankards of his best ale on the counter as he called for Camelia, one of his servants. Something fishy was going on, and I had a feeling that I was going to be the centre of all the soon to come hoo-ha. I cautiously sipped on my ale. It didn't smell or taste wrong, so I downed the whole mug. Something inside my head told me that I had just done something very unwise.

"Yes, Master Reuben?" asked Camelia as she appeared from the stairs.

Reuben winked and pointed a finger at me.

Wait, something's wrong....???

"Help me bring him upstairs," said Reuben. Ben-Garth put my right arm over his shoulders as Reuben took my left arm.

Why am I not fighting? What's happening? Blast, so they did drug me.

They brought me up the stairs then into a dim candle-lit room with no windows. I could smell flowers - jasmine, rose, daisy. Then they let me lie on the soft, comfortable bed. I watched the men exiting the room, leaving Camelia. She looked at me as she locked the door.

I tried to get up, suddenly realising what they're planning. Oh, so sweet of them. NOT.

"Please mi'lord," said Camelia in a soft, seductive voice as she tiptoed towards me. "Let me do my work."

"No," I began to retort. "I.. thrink yoush.."

What? Curses, the drug's effects.... I was a blabbering old man sitting on the edge of a bed, with a young nubile girl who was about to make love to me without my consent. Or perhaps the drug's aphrodisiac effect will kick in soon, and the act could no longer be considered rape.


Camelia slowly loosed her gown. "I can help you forget the pain... if you just let me..."


I closed my eyes. My mind was on fire - I can't focus. Damned drug. Neurons firing random impulses. Random sensations at random places. Random images flashing in my eyes. Random random random.

Relax. Gather energy.

Camelia was totally nude in front of me now. Her body was lithe, lovely. Her breasts, her hips, her legs, it seemed like she was glowing. She kissed my lips gently, and her hand was slowly encouraging my manhood.

Relax. Gather energy.

She climbed onto my lap, and pressed her soft breasts against my face. Her hand was still exciting my manhood, and I felt myself hardening.

Gather. Gather. Gather..... GATHER!

She pushed my chest and I fell. My body landed on the soft bed. She undressed me.

I felt my body tingling. Starting to loose control. Damn it, I want that girl!


No, I must not loose it. Just a bit more energy....

Camelia was kissing me everywhere, moaning softly. I was getting pretty excited. It felt good. The drug must have enhanced my senses. Her butterfly lips on my chest, slowly moving towards my belly. She was going lower and lower...


Gather. Gather. Release!

BIND!

I managed to cast the spell! Camelia screamed as an invisible force pushed her away roughly. Invisible cords gripped her arms and legs, rendering her unable to move, and unable to continue her "work". I heaved a sigh of relief, and I was sweating from the effort. I passed out just as I saw Reuben and Ben-Garth coming through the door.

No comments: