Saturday 27 September 2008

More "lame" stuff (But honestly it isn't lame)

Every single little thing
Reminds me
Of you

When I smile for no good reason
I look across the room
To see if you're smiling too

When I tear up because of something silly
I search for your shoulder
To lean on and hide away for a while

When I walk down the hallways
I half-expect you to be by my side
To squeeze and hold my hand

When I eat my meals
I eye the opposite end of the table
To check how much food you've stuffed in your mouth already
When I sit in front of the computer
I scan my contact list eagerly
To talk to you would be my day's delight

Every single little thing
That I do
Reminds me of you

I miss you
Oh how I wish you were here
Instead of there

~ Rachelle


***

Note: Edenia already hit 200 posts.
0.o"

No comments: