Friday 10 October 2008

Another "Untitled"

I like it when you grin,
Except the part you became so mean;
I like it when you smile,
Except the part you cranked my style;
I like it when you laugh,
Except the part you hit me with a staff.

But why do you say I'm the one,
When you point at me with you air gun,
But why do you say you're true,
When you're the one cuckoo.

I remember when I was at your door,
You were still playing Tekken 4,
Then you saw me standing there,
And called me in as if you cared,
Asked me to enter your room,
But only to play Doom.

But why do you forget what I said,
Is it because you banged your head?
But why do you blame it on me,
Is it because you're crazy?

Now I know why,
Why you wanted to say goodbye,
And why you're so solemn,
Because you're sent to the asylum.

XD

****

by Julius. Re-posted without permission.

Maybe should make him an author also. That dude is one good poet! He can rhyme! Damn! I'm put to shame.

No comments: