Saturday 26 December 2009

Colours return (Part 2)

"Asheroth."

Familiar voice.

"Asheroth."

The voice came again.

"Asheroth."

Firmer. But who's Asheroth anyway?

The throbbing in my temples somewhat subsided, and I risked opening eyes, only to regret doing so. The surroundings were a still bit too bright and my headache returned. I closed my eyes again, groaning. The unknown person gave an audible sigh of relief.

"Who are you?" I asked the stranger, and strangely I didn't feel that he was an intruder nor had any ill intentions. Yet, I asked, "What are you doing in my house?"

"Good, you're back," came the reply.

Then I heard a small "whoosh" and felt a weird breeze.

"Hey, who are you?" I asked again. I wasn't sure why I wanted to know who that stranger was, and why I didn't feel threatened. And I felt really confused. What happened to me? Who was that unidentified man?

I gently opened my eyes and tried to ignore the brightness.

Nobody.

"Where did he go?" I wondered aloud.

What happened? I was suddenly alarmed that I can't remember anything before the time I heard that stranger calling out for someone with a strange name. Asheroth? I observed my surroundings. Yes, this IS my house. I've lived here for 19 years. Yet, I had this odd feeling that I couldn't put into words.

It was like waking up from a really long sleep, from a really bad dream that felt so long to the extent you can't remember reality.

Who am I?

I got up and I realized I was wearing weird clothes. Clothes which I don't remember owning or purchasing. And someone was playing my piano, because the fallboard was up.

What is going on?

No comments: